The FA Charter Standard Programme supported by McDonald’s
Benefits of becoming an FA Charter Standard Club
The benefits are many and varied. Some are tangible and some intangible, but no less valuable.
Access to the McDonald’s FA Charter Standard Kit Scheme to receive one free Nike team kit each season 2014-18 for U7s to U16s teams (see section 4 of this booklet).
- Free tickets (upon application) for England youth and women’s internationals
- Invitations to local in-service events
- Access to administrative support sessions
- Support with funding applications
New FA Charter Standard clubs also receive:
- An official FA plaque and certificate
- Resources to help promote the club
- £100 worth of official FA Nike matchballs (FA Charter Standard Youth and Adult Clubs)
- £150 worth of official FA Nike matchballs (FA Charter Standard Development Clubs)
- £200 worth of official FA Nike matchballs (FA Charter Standard Community Clubs)
- Opportunity to become Nike Partner Club (FA Charter Standard Development and Community Clubs)
Overall, FA Charter Standard status is a clear demonstration to all parents, sponsors and the public, that a club (or league):
- Is well-organised, safe and offers opportunities for all
- Has FA-qualified coaches as standard
- Adheres to FA Respect Policies and Codes of Conduct
- Prioritises Child Welfare
- Maintains appropriate levels of discipline
- Has access to the County FA and FA regional workforces
- Can use the coveted ‘Three Lions’ FA crest on its marketing and business materials.