FA Level 1 in Coaching Futsal
Minimum Age: 16
Course Duration: 6 hours
Leading To: FA Level 2 in Coaching FutsalView available dates
The Introduction to Futsal Online CPD module aims to help learners gain insight into coaching the game of futsal.
This is an online module, and you don’t need any previous futsal experience or qualifications before signing up.
In fact, all you need is an FA Number (FAN) and a laptop, tablet or mobile device. Then you’re good to go. Follow the link below to get started now.
Once you’re signed up, you’ll cover the following topics:
• An Overview of Futsal: What is futsal and why does it require skilful players?
• Getting Started with your team: Where can you play it and what might training look like?
• Helping your players: Team-based messages and core technical skills that you can share with your players.
On completion of the online module, you will be able to:
1. Describe and apply the fundamental laws of futsal
2. Describe how playing futsal requires skilful players
3. Facilitate game-based activities which develop core technical skills
4. Share some key messages with players about how to and attack and defend as a team.
Join the Futsal Community
Alongside the course, we encourage you to join our Futsal Community group. Whether you work in grassroots or the professional game, our community is here to help. This area gives you access to expert blogs, resources and tailored forums. Plus, it's the perfect chance to connect with other members. To get started on the community, click the link below.
Unfortunately there are no available dates.
All bookings are non-refundable
Requests to transfer to another Worcestershire FA course will only be accepted more than 14 days before the start of the course
All transfers will be subject to a £10 administration charge