Are you interested in being rewarded for completing voluntary hours within football? Do you want to know what you can do to continue developing as a young leader on your football pathway? Need help finding a placement to become more involved in football?
Worcestershire FA encourages young leaders aged between 14 and 24 to volunteer within football across the county. This could be by coaching at a club, refereeing at school or even by running a website or Twitter account for your local football team!
As a young leader you can take part in this rewarding programme for FREE by completing a registration form (at the bottom of the page) or by clicking here.
How can I complete my voluntary hours?
You can complete hours within one or a combination of the following 6 themes:
- Coaching and working with teams
- Running and supporting events
- Promoting the Game
- Running and developing the Game
- RESPECT Ambassador
What are the benefits of volunteering?
- FA certificate awarded for 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175 & 200 hours volunteering
- FREE kit/equipment!
- Bursaries on coaching/refereeing/football courses!
- Develop your leadership experience and link to other courses, e.g. Duke of Edinburgh award
- Enhance your CV by improving personal skills such as communication, teamwork, confidence and organisation
- Potential to become part of Worcestershire FA Youth Council
- Opportunity to attend county and National camps
- The chance to apply for work experience/placements at Worcestershire FA
- You will be doing voluntary work in something you enjoy!