Worcestershire FA is delighted to announce the County’s winners of the 2019 FA and McDonald’s Grassroots Football Awards.
The FA and McDonald’s Grassroots Football Awards celebrate those people, clubs and leagues that make a positive difference across our communities.
This is our chance to recognize the work that goes into the grassroots game – and say a big thank-you to the incredible volunteers who inspire us to make football better for all.
The winners will be invited to an awards ceremony (date and time TBC) to receive their prizes.
We had a substantial number of nominations this year, so thank-you to everyone who took the time to cast their vote.
An independent panel, consisting of individuals from: Worcestershire FA’s Board, Council, and Youth Council met to review the nominations received.
Please view this year’s award winners below:
- Grassroots Coach of the Year - Andrew Ogg
- Grassroots Supporter of the Year - William Chaundy
- Grounds Team of the Year - Bromsgrove Sporting
- Grassroots Club of the Year - Aspie Avengers
- Volunteer of the Year - Bosko Medakovic
- Rising Star of the Year - Jack Davis
- Grassroots Project of the Year - The Diabetes Football Community
- Grassroots Match Official of the Year - John Roskelly
Congratulations to all award winners and thank-you for your outstanding contributions to grassroots football in Worcestershire. We look forward to seeing you at the awards ceremony!