Ever tried playing a game of football without a referee? It's difficult, right?
In Worcestershire there are over 400 members of our referee workforce including active match officials, observers, coaches, mentors, tutors, appointments officers and volunteers. These roles have a huge impact on referee recruitment and retention in line with The FA National Refereeing Strategy, whilst enhancing the experience available to our players, coaches and spectators.
Whether you are looking to take up the whistle for the first time, or are an experienced referee who wants to explore further opportunities, Worcestershire FA has a dedicated team to support you on the refereeing pathway.
To find out more, please click on the links below:
- Remain in the game following injury or retirement
- See football from a different perspective
- Keep fit whilst earning money
- Opportunities for a career in football
- Allow players to enjoy their matches
- Make new and lasting friends on your journey