• Run by dedicated volunteers, Mini-Soccer is played within organised leagues
• Fixtures are generally played on a weekly basis on Saturday mornings
• The game is structured to help youngster develop by allowing them more touches of the ball
• The pitch sizes differ according to the age groups of the players
• Regular festivals are held throughout the season to aid their development
Youth football is from U11 to U12 (9v9) and then progressing onto the 11v11 format of youth football from U13s to U18s.
We are proud to say that we have three leagues representing Worcestershire for all of these formats of football; Ambassador Evesham League, Mercian Junior League and Stourport and District Youth League. For more information on the leagues and the ages they offer, click here to visit the Full-Time website.