2023-24 season - important updates
Moving forward, the Club Portal will be the home of the Affiliation process. Read on for more guidance ahead of the new season.
Most clubs should be familiar with the FA Portal as Player Registration and England Football Accreditation are already administered from the site. To help with the transition from Whole Game, Worcestershire FA and The FA will be providing Workshops and Webinars in May and June, followed by drop in sessions from Affiliation launch which will be w/c/12th June (drop in session dates TBC). Please click on the links below to book:
Affiliation Workshop (face to face) – 30th May 2023 – 7.00pm to 9.00pm - sign up here!
Affiliation Workshop (face to face) – 7th June 2023 – 7.00pm to 9.00pm - sign up here!
Clubs should also have received an email with a discount code on to access the Safeguarding Children course for £15.00 (half the usual price) - SGC0523GR
This discounted rate as is available for a limited time only.
There are also changes coming with regards to required qualifications for Affiliation in 2023/24 so please take the time to ensure you are up to date with the new criteria. Changes are as follows:
ADULT CLUBS AND DISABILITY ADULT CLUBS:
- Clubs must have a nominated Welfare Officer (nominated only for this season - not necessarily qualified). For disability clubs the Welfare Officer is required to complete the Safeguarding Adults course
- ALL ON FIELD workforce will be required to have an in date Safeguarding qualification (discount code as per the above)
- ALL ON FIELD workforce will be required to have an in date DBS
- Clubs are required to adopt the ‘Safeguarding Declaration’ via Club Portal
- England Accredited Clubs – criteria to remain the same
YOUTH CLUBS AND DISABILITY YOUTH CLUBS:
- England Football Accredited Clubs – criteria to remain the same
- ALL ON FIELD workforce will be required to have as a minimum an in date Safeguarding qualification and DBS