Worcestershire FA are looking for enthusiastic and experienced individuals with a passion for grassroots football to join the team as an Equal Game Ambassador.
Salary: £25 per hour
Contract: Casual Contract. 50 hours per contract.
Applications: by Friday 25th November 2022
Click here to apply
What is the role?
Worcestershire FA are looking for enthusiastic and experienced individuals with a passion for grassroots football to join the team. The successful candidates will be responsible for supporting grassroots football clubs to apply their learnings from the Equal Game Training and build their own Equal Game Action Plan; creating more accessible opportunities for women and girls.
- You will engage with clubs following their completion of the ‘Equal Game Training’
- Signpost and help clubs access relevant support
- Support clubs to build and sustain relationships with local partners
- Collaborate with County FA staff, national FA staff, and other grassroots football stakeholders
- Maintain records of the support being provided to grassroots club
What we are looking for:
- Someone with an understanding of the grassroots football network
- The ability to build trust and develop effective working relationships with Club Committees
- An advocate for female football with an understanding of the challenges and barriers that both players and volunteers can face.