As part of the continued development as a Level 9 Trainee Referee you are invited to the above seminar, provided that prior to attendance at this seminar, you have:
- refereed a minimum of six 11-a-side matches or 9-a-side matches
What are the benefits of attending this seminar?
- You will be registered as a Level 7 referee, or Level 8 referee if you are between 14 and 16 years of age (on 1st March)
- This is a key step in becoming eligible for promotion as once you are a Level 7 referee, you will be eligible to apply for consideration for promotion in future seasons
- You will have the opportunity to receive high quality continuation training
- You will have the opportunity to share your experiences with your colleagues
- You will receive a RA-FA badge and Record of Achievement when your form is processed
What do you need to do?
- If you have not already done so, you can complete the Application for a record of achievement for newly qualified referees on the evening or before using the attached form; remember to either bring your completed form with you to the seminar, or send it to me prior to the seminar.
- Confirm your attendance to email@example.com as soon as possible - places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis !
It is important to attend this seminar as your Level 9 Referee qualification only lasts for 12 months following your first examination. If you allow this to lapse you will be required to re-take the Basic Training Course to achieve Level 9 status. I look forward to seeing you and take this opportunity to wish you well for the remainder of the season and thank you for your valuable contribution as a referee to football.