Legal Liabilities (including Public Liability)
The Countycover scheme is available to affiliated clubs and leagues affiliated to the Association, this package extends to protect Club/League officials whilst they are acting in their official capacity on behalf of their Club/League. The Countycover package automatically extends for Referees who are primarily affiliated with our Association. Cover is arranged by the association as a group policy, so premiums are more affordable. This allows you to purchase the cover at a much cheaper premium, whilst you also benefit from the wider cover of a policy that has been designed specifically with grassroots football in mind.
Five elements of cover in one unique package
- Public Liability- £10,000,000
- Employers liability- £10,000,000
- Officers and committee liability- £5,000,000
- Professional indemnity- £10,000,000
- Cyber Liability- £250,000
Countycover automatically includes cover for Legal Defence costs up to £100,000 in respect of a Player-to-Player claim, subject to acceptance by the insurers.
- Please note that the Countycover products are only available to clubs and teams participating at steps 5 and below. If your club or one of its teams plays at Step 4 and above, please contact Bluefin Sport as they can provide a separate quotation.
- Cover is not provided for the operation of a licensed premises. This element of cover is usually provided under a commercial combined insurance policy. Please contact Bluefin Sport for a separate quotation.