To view the interactive online version of the FA Discipline Handbook, please click HERE
The video gives a clear runthrough for Clubs, Players and Leagues on how the Discipline process works.
It highlights the process from start to finish and gives guidance on the following:
- The difference between a Standard and a Misconduct Charge
- The response to paperwork and timescales
- The charging and appeals procedure
- The implimentation of the Match Based Discipline System
- What games qualify for suspension
- Guidance for League Sanctioning
Alternatively, you can view it as a PDF document by clicking the document link below.