Worcestershire FA are looking for Coach Mentors
Coach Mentors within the county will work with specific projects, supporting:
- Grassroots Clubs
- Pre and Post Qualification Support
- Girls and Women’s Game.
Coach Mentors would be working on a part-time basis and provide quality targeted support that challenges coaches to excel in their work and enhance coaching standards nationally.
The aim of the mentoring programme is;
- To support the development of coaches in Grassroots football leaving a lasting legacy
- To work with Clubs to identify the needs of coaches
- To observe, provide feedback and create action plans for clubs and individuals
- To support coach development, focusing upon the knowledge, skills and attributes to be an effective coach
- To support and develop reflection skills
- To deliver individual, bespoke club based events to support the learning of coaches
The mentoring programme will meet the needs of coaches at a local level, promoting and cascading the principals of England DNA, as well as linking with The FA Respect Programme.
We are currently seeking applications from perspective mentors with the right credentials, knowledge, skills attributes and time to provide mentoring opportunities for coaches.
Please note: Deadline for applications is 5pm on Wednesday June 12th 2019. Interviews are scheduled to take place within the county on Tuesday 25th June 2019. Applicants must be available for training days on Saturday 6th July and Saturday 13th July 2019.
Click below to find out more information:
FA Coach Mentor Advert 2019
FA Coach Mentor Profile 2019