This is all done online through the Whole Game System. Clubs can acknowledge and pay for discipline cases, leagues can view suspensions and their online statement and referees can upload discipline reports.
We understand the system is new and our customers may need additional support navigating the system and completing the relevant processes. At the bottom of this page, you will find various user guides. These guides will assist you with your day-to-day discipline processing.
For those who are online, you may find the below videos useful:
• A FULL GUIDE TO ONLINE DISCIPLINE
Accessing The Whole Game System
The Whole Game System is accessible 24/7 and can be used at your convenience. To access your discipline administration online:
- Visit the Whole Game System by clicking HERE
- Log on using your FA Number and password
- If you are unsure of your FA Number, check it by clicking HERE
- If you have forgotten your password, click the “Have you forgotten your password” link
- Prompts to reset will be sent to your registered email address
Once logged in, simply select the relevant club at the top of you dashboard.
Want More Information?
Download our user guides below, which set out step-by-step processes to complete your discipline online.FA DISCIPLINE HANDBOOK 2015/16
The Discipline Handbook 2015/16 is an online interactive reference guide to aid Leagues, Clubs and Players through the forthcoming season. You can access the handbook
The handbook will be a useful guide to explain the disciplinary process and details the changes that have taken place over the last few years – including match based discipline, sanction guidelines and changes to handling discrimination. This year’s guide also includes videos and resources that will go into greater depth to explain the disciplinary process.
- Introduction from Mark Ives, Disciplinary Manager
- Player Insurance
- Processing Misconduct Charges
- What to expect when attending a County FA hearing
- Whole Game System
- Reporting Discrimination - Grassroots Players and Supporters
- Suspension Notification Form
- Sending Off Paperwork
- Board of Appeal
- Guide to the Appeals process
- Alternate Charge Notification
- Multiple Charge Notification
- Standard Code of Rules Template
- Penalty Points
- Reporting Discrimination booklets for grassroots players and supporters
- Sanction Guidelines - UPDATED for 2015/16